Sunday, February 28, 2010

La Rambla, the shore and my camera dies for Montjuïc


(la Rambla)

Well, today I left my apartment trying to head to the Museu del Calcat (shoe musuem) and El Jardí Botànic. But this did not happen. I was in the right areas but couldn't find them. It all worked out ok I got to wander through La Rambla area by all the shops. Ended up by the sea on the boardwalk at a small antique fair. Headed towards Montjuic, through Poble Sec and ended at the Magic Fountains. I climbed up to the Palau Nacional. I took a few pictures of the city from that area and my camera died! You can see all of Barcelona, the Olympic arena, Sagrada Familia, the sea; its really a breath taking area.


(again)


(a view from the boardwalk)



(peaceful Montjuic)


The Last Picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment