Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cuando yo digo a lado de La Sagrada Familia, yo digo A LADO DE La Sagrada Familia

Ahhh finally here after much anticipation. The eight hours of being elbowed on the plane was definitely worth it for the chance to live in this beautiful city. I was greeted at the airport with warm temperature and the director of my program...who told me it was a cold day and that I should wear my coat. We had Spanish tortillas and cafe in a dreamy cafe close to my apartment. I live with a wonderful lady named Angels, right next to the Sagrada Familia....an amazing location! (you can see the construction workers in the picture on the scaffolding) Well the rest of my day included exploring my neighborhood, talking with Angels, and brushing up on my Spanish!
My front doors



My room
The dinning room


Sagrada Familia
(my tourist pic)


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! good thing you bought that sweet camera. It also looks like you brought chicago weather with you for a while there. We all miss you . I hope you keep up with the blog. its pretty cool...you know, for a blog.

    ReplyDelete