Monday, March 8, 2010

It Snows In Barcelona!!!!!


Snow on the motos


Like the title says, it snowed today in Barcelona. I had to work at 10am. Lola calls me and says its bad outside I'm driving, meet me at my apartment. At this point it was only raining. We work on patterns til 2pm and we look outside and it is snowing. Very rare for Barcelona, outside of Barcelona ok, but not in Barcelona. I did not pack for this. So I go home eat and decide to go back to work after lunch. Its horrible out! When we leave for the day we had to brush Lola's car off, probably 4inches of very wet/heavy snow. Besides the snow, it was a really awesome day, I made the pattern for a dress in the next collection and got to meet the other intern.


(This building is El Gato Producciones, Where I work and lots of different kinds of artists have their workspace)

1 comment:

  1. Ello ello there,

    not sure if this is your regular email, but I'm off of el libro del cara, so I can't just send you a message either. Anywho, I was curious if you started a blog yet, and how Espana has been treatin ya. I'm very much considering buying tickets to a festival out there and staying for at least a week and a half out there in June. Anything you could tell me about the Barc would be dope. Hope all is well out there. It really sucks out here. Trust me, you're not missing anything.

    Paz,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete