Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Few Spring Break Activities




I had two weeks off for spring break because Lola went to Mallorca, Spain where she is from. Other than Milan I just explored Barcelona more. I really like the Parc de la Citadella. Its huge and everyone is just laying in the grass enjoying the sunshine. I did some drawing there but you have to watch out, its a hot spot for thieves. Two undercover cops actually ended up helping me from being robbed in the middle of the day. I caught the thief sneaking up on me and when I confronted him the cops came over and kicked him out. Despite Barcelona pickpockets the MACBA, the contemporary art museum was awesome! Other than the permanent collection I got to see traveling exhibits of John Baldessari, Rodney Graham and Armando Andrade. I also wandered up on other things, there is always some sort of festival going on.


Pond the the Park for renting boats


This is where the skateboarders hang out





Just stumbled upon this

Another Carnival that was stumbled upon

No comments:

Post a Comment